Who says we can’t have soups in summer? We have them chilled!
Ingredients: 2 servings
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 cucumber (seedless), peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Blend honeydew melon, cucumber, onion, avocado, jalapeno pepper, garlic, white balsamic vinegar, lime juice, salt, and black pepper in a blender until smooth. Adjust seasonings if desired and chill before serving.