Registered Dietitian Shwetha Bhatia shares an easy to prepare almond halwa recipe that can be enjoyed by dieters and diabetics too!
• Almond flour- 1 cup
• Water- 1 cup
• Ghee-1 Tbsp
• Stevia powder-1 Tbsp
• Cardamom powder 1/ 2 Tsp (optional)
• Almond slivers-2 tsp
• Boil water in a saucepan.
• Heat a nonstick pan, then add ghee and let it warm.
• Then add almond flour.
• Saute it until it becomes aromatic.
• When the ghee begins to separate, slowly add the boiling water.
• Add cardamom and stevia powder .
• Saute till the water dries up and the stevia mixes in well.
• Once done, serve it hot garnished with almond slivers.