- How to make an appointment to visit Orthofit?
- Call our landlines Monday to Friday – 10.30 am to 7.00 pm
- Saturday – 10.30 am to 4.00 pm
- How long will be the appointments at Orthofit?
- Inquiries – 15 minutes
- Preliminary Evaluation – 15 minutes to 30 minutes
- Detailed Evaluation – 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Follow-up – 30 minutes to 45 minutes
- Biomechanical Exercises – 30 minutes to 45 minutes(As prescribed)
Some treatments and/or assessments may take longer but will be discussed at your initial appointment if this is required.
Walk-in patients will be attended to as and when Practitioners are free
- Do I have to be referred by a doctor?
- We do accept GP referrals but anyone can refer themselves for treatment.
- What are your payment terms?
- Payment is made after each consultation either by cash or debit/credit card.
- What are the Consultation Charges?
- Inquiry appointments – Free
- Preliminary Evaluation – Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/-
- Detailed Evaluation – Rs.2000/- to Rs.2500/-
- Follow-up appointments – Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/-
- Biomechanical Exercises – Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/-
- What is our cancelation policy?
- Please be aware that we reserve the right to make a charge of Rs.500/- for failed appointments and cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment.
- What happens at the first appointment at Orthofit?
Arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Practitioner will answer your queries and doubts
- Preliminary Evaluation
- Practitioner will understand and assess your condition based on the symptoms and suggest what could be done after a prelim evaluation of your Biomechanics
- Detailed Evaluation
- The Practitioner will fill a form with your complete Medical History. Some questions may seem irrelevant for some, without it, they cannot assess, diagnose (where appropriate) and treat according to your individual needs.
- Conduct Detailed Evaluation of Gait, Posture & Biomechanics
- Patient Education
- Prescribe & Dispense Products if required
- Prescribe Biomechanical Exercises
Once this has been carried out, the practitioners will discuss a proposed treatment management plan with you. Once you are happy treatment will commence in most cases, at the first appointment itself
Things You Should Do Before Visiting Orthofit
If you’re planning on visiting Orthofit Flagship Clinic or have an appointment, there are a few things you should prepare in advance, according to the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). They include:
- Make a list of your symptoms and also any questions you have for the foot doctor
- Make a list of all the medications you’re currently taking, as well as any surgeries you’ve undergone
- Gather and bring any important medical records, lab results, X-rays and MRIs from other doctors or hospitals, especially those pertaining to your feet
- Bring your regular footwear (regular, formal, casual), walking/exercise shoes with you.
Additionally, you should come with thoroughly washed and dried feet so your podiatrist can closely examine your problem without dirt and odor getting in the way.
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before Visiting Orthofit
This section applies mostly to women, who commonly make the following mistakes prior to a podiatrist visit:
- Shave Your Legs
- Get a Pedicure
- Paint Your Nails
- Cut Your Nails Short