INGREDIENTS- 2 servings
- 4 tbsp butter
- 60 g cream cheese
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15 drops stevia
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum
- Add the butter and cream cheese to a saucepan and heat on low flame.
- While it is melting, grate in some lemon zest, add 15 drops of stevia and the juice of half of a lemon. Stir until it starts to come together.
- Slowly add in 1 yolk at a time as you continue to stir with a whisk. The end product should be a smooth, creamy texture.
- Cook it for a couple minutes additionally and then add the xanthan gum and combine.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into a bowl. Cover the bowl loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for two hours to set.