- 4 small zucchinis
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- Cut zucchini into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. This will depend on how much flavour your cheese has.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over each slice.
- Bake them on 425 degrees F (218 degrees C) for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese turns a golden brown colour.
- Serve them warm with hummus or yoghurt or avocado dip.